On December 2nd, 2019, JLI officially launched its scoping study on the role of local faith actors in anti-modern slavery and human trafficking. This launch is the first of a series of upcoming webinars which will dive deeper into the individual themes discussed in the scoping study.
Christa Foster Crawford, J.D: Freedom Resource International Payap University Faculty of Law
- Presentation: Scoping Study- Key Findings (33:33-45:05)
- Key findings can be found in the executive summary of the scoping study on the role of local faith actors in anti-modern slavery and human trafficking
Dr. John Frame: Lead researcher for the scoping study
- Presentation: Scoping Study Methodology & Research Gaps (15:05-22:52)
- Read the full full scoping study for more information about Dr. John Frame’s research methodology.
Toluwanim Jaiyebo: International Project Advisor with the Anti-trafficking and Modern Slavery Team of the Salvation Army
- Presentation: Scoping Study Framework Overview (10:56-14:55)
Keep an eye out for future webinar information and engage in the online collaboration space here.